Monday, June 05, 2006

She's 70, "What a surprise!!!"

"The Daughter of Mameng"
I call her "Mommy" she's my aunt who took care of me when I turned 8 months after birth, she turned 70 last May 29. My cousin Ate Tessie rounded up the rest of the family to give her a surprise birthday party that was held at "Rufina Homes Clubhouse" in Malolos, Bulacan last May 27 (on a Saturday). A thanksgiving mass was held officiated by Fr. Norman, then lunch was served, followed by a documentary presentation on the "Life and Times of Tita Nits or Tanits (as she is fondly known to all the cousins), "With some of her closest friends and relatives in full support the party was a huge success from my point of view.




"The 70th Birthday Surprise Party (Games Committee), Ate Nel, Deeth and Me [Holding the cam] at Gateway, Cubao preparing for the event"





"Me, during the 70th birthday blast"

No comments: