Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Surreal

Hello stranger, how's the weather?
I hope you have your coat in case it gets cold.
By the way how's your mother?
I have to say you're a splitting image of her.

Really!? She said that? Ha ha, You're funny,
You remind me of myself at your age.
Wow, how you've grown
How could that be? Yesterday you were just a baby.

So how's your little brother? Is he!? He he...
Well boys will be boys, you have to understand,
You are after all his only big sister,
Always take care of each other.

And try not to be bothersome to your parents,
I'm sure they're trying their best,
Do your chores, and be a good girl.
Don't forget to do your homework.

So, are you ready to spend the day with me?
What do you like to do? No, I've never been there.
This is going to be a great day don't you think?
Wait here while I get the car...

What's that ringing? Is that your phone?
Oh its only the alarm, What time is it!? It's morning...
I was only dreaming, I'm sorry my angel...
I thought we were finally together.

Everything seemed so real,
It was all just wishful thinking.
The truth is, you don't know I exist.
And I only get to see you... in digitized images.

No comments: